ECCouncil CHFI Tests
Certification Full Name: Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator
CHFI Exam Screenshots
CHFI Product Reviews
CHFI VCE Files
|312-49||Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator||16|
|312-49v8||Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator||2|
|EC0-349||ECCouncil Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator||6|
CHFI Certification Facts
Computer hacking forensic investigation is the process of detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks.
The EC-Council's CHFI certification validates the candidate’s skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
The CHFI certification fortifies the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
CHFI investigators can draw on an array of methods for discovering data that resides in a computer system, or recovering deleted, encrypted, or damaged file information known as computer data recovery.
The CHFI certification is awarded after successfully passing the exam EC0 312-49. NOTE: CHFI v8 exam will retire on August 31st, 2017.
CHFI v8 Certified Professionals will be able to understand:
- The process of investigating cyber-crime, laws involved, and the details in obtaining a search warrant.
- Different types of digital evidence, rules of evidence, digital evidence examination process, and electronic crime and digital evidence consideration by crime category.
- Password Cracking Concepts, tools, types of password attacks and how to investigate password protected file breach.
- How to recover deleted files and deleted partitions in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- How to investigate logs, network traffic, wireless attacks, and web attacks.
- How to track e-mails and investigate e-mail crimes and many more.
- Checkpoint CCSA R77.30
- Checkpoint CCSE R77.30
- Citrix CCA-V
- Citrix CCE-V
- Citrix CCP-V
- CompTIA CASP
- CompTIA CompTIA A+
- CompTIA CompTIA CSA+
- CompTIA CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI
- CompTIA CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA CompTIA Security+
- CWNP CWNA
- ECCouncil CEH
- ECCouncil CHFI
- EMC EMCSA VPLEX
- Fortinet NSE4
- GIAC GCIH
- IBM IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER8 V1
- IBM IBM Certified Sales Specialist - Power Systems with POWER8 V2
- Isaca CISA
- Isaca CISM
- ISC CISSP
- ISC SSCP
- ITIL ITIL V3 Foundation
- Juniper JNCIA-Junos
- Juniper JNCIP-SP
- LPI LPIC-1
- LPI LPIC-2
- LPI LPIC-3
- Microsoft MCSA
- Microsoft MCSD
- Microsoft MCSE
- Network Appliance NCDA
- Oracle Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Associate
- Oracle Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Associate
- Oracle Oracle Database 12c Administrator Certified Professional
- Palo Alto Networks PCNSE7
- PMI PMP
- RedHat RHCA
- The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certified
- Veeam VMCE
- VMware VCA6-DCV
- VMware VCP5-DCV
- VMware VCP6-DCV
- VMware VCP6-DTM
- VMware VCP7-CMA